Coming off the heels of 3 best of show awards in the last year, Glia was able to show yet again why we are always the people’s choice. Glia’s CEO and Co-Founder, Dan Michaeli, took the stage at FinovateFall 2019 in New York City to demo our platform’s newest features and functions.
The demo was focused around making an online interaction so simple and seamless and providing digital-first customer support that makes your customers love you, your agents love you and your bots love you (if they could.)
This year at FinovateFall 2019, Dan decided to make the demo an interactive experience and asked members of the audience to take out their mobile phones to show the backend of the portal. During this part, members of the audience were able to see with their own eyes what a company’s agents see when using Glia and even launched an engagement with one lucky viewer.
Within the Best of Show winning demonstration, Dan covered many topics as to how the Glia platform is leading the revolution in customer-first communication:
- Digital customer service and its benefits for financial services companies
- CoBrowsing to support customer service
- Upgrading chat to voice through the buyer journey
- The agent desktop view of how agents are able to provide better customer experience
- Upgrading to video within the Glia Hub
- The several benefits of digital-first customer communications (increased efficiency, improvement in cross-sell & up-sell)
- Leveraging Glia’s AI Management Platform to get the most out of your chatbot strategy
If you’re interested in seeing the full video of us at FinovateFall 2019, click here.