Credit unions vary as much as the geographies and members they serve. Some are branch-based, while others focus entirely on an online delivery model, and each has unique approaches to the communities they serve. Despite these differences, they share a common goal— excellent member experiences.
Glia’s CEO and Co-Founder, Dan Michaeli sat down with four of our amazing Credit Union clients to discuss the importance of digitizing your member services. This webcast, hosted by Callahan, dives into the tactical aspects associated with addressing the challenges of member experience, the growing role of digital member service, and how recent events have shaped current and future service strategies.
Featuring the following Special Guest Speakers:
- Andrea Argueta, COO at IDB Global Federal Credit Union
- Brooke Hamilton, Member Experience Manager at TwinStar Credit Union
- Janene Gomez, Call Center Manager at Numerica Credit Union
- Michael Smith, Digital Channels Product Owner at PSECU
In this webinar you will learn:
- How other credit unions approach member service strategy
- How digital journeys and member experience come together
- The impact of recent events on member service
- How to tackle common challenges with Member Experience and what the future holds
If you’re interested in getting started with Digital Customer Service right now, request a personalized demo!